Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Favorites!

WORKOUT:
30 min elliptical
60 min spin class

I had to get my workout in early today for some family events we had going on today so I got to hit up a new spin instructor and find a new class I like! Win win!
________________________________ 
FRIDAY FAVORITES!

*My giant hoops! They have been resurrected this summer and MAYBE I liked the way they matched this shirt SO much that I wore it 2 days in a row.
And that is my bro-in-law Clark in the background. He didn't want to admit it but I think he was just dying to be on the blog. ;) I told him people would want to know who the creep in the background was. He said they would want to know how the mysterious handsome guy was. You be the judge.

*My bronzer! I mentioned this before and here is the brand I have been using. This is the only one I have tried so far, but I don't have anything bad to say about it! The big aerosol bottle is for your body and the smaller tube is to apply to your face. LOVE being tan. Even if it is totally fake. ;)
It's completely addicting.

*Fresh flowers- They are so cheery and happy! I wish I had fresh ones on my table EVERY day.
*Nail polish- The fact that this shade PERFECTLY matches the shorts I am obsessed with makes me really happy. I am all about this neon orange/coral color right now.
 *Chopsticks- I have been eating everything I can manage with them all week. I even considered trying a salad. That might get a little crazy, but don't put it past me.
_______________________________________
What is something YOU are loving today???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive