Monday, August 8, 2011

Babies and pool time

WORKOUT:
6 mile run
45 min spin class

I felt a little zonked after my workout today. I don't know if I waited to long to eat or my body was trying to tell me something. I haven't been sleeping super great lately, so maybe that is my deal. 

A normal person would take it easy the rest of the day until they perked up. Did I? Of course not, I had a big list of things to get done today. I finished, but I am totally pooped. I might be glued to the couch for the rest of the night. Man, I miss The Bachelorette already! That would be perfect right now!
________________________________

My cute little nieces have left town, but it was sure fun to play with them while they were here for a little over a month.

We had a lot of fun taking them to the pool, those girls are water babies!
I tied a noodle around little Lily and not only did I find it hilarious, but it worked like a charm!
She floated around like a little buoy and I just had to keep her verticle!
You can't blame me, that little girl is hefty! But super cute. ;)

Rosie loves jumping in the water but sometimes she forgets to tell you she is about to jump! Ah!
I tried to teach Rosie how to lay out on the chairs and relax. 
She seemed a little confused but I think she is learning. 
She is so tan already she probably thinks this white lady explaining this to her is crazy!
The boys came to keep us company but weren't interested in getting in the water...
but they were all about the hot dogs after!
 Random Fact: I was watching the Today's Show this morning... and they said the average american eats 70 hot dogs a year. That seems like a lot to me! I guess since I eat about a NEGATIVE amount of hot dogs and know a bunch of other people that are the same, there must be a lot of people out there making up for those numbers!
 _____________________________________
What say you??? Hot dog fan or not?!?
On a rare blue moon one sounds good. But usually only the fancy schmancy kind.
Do you eat your share of 70 hot dogs a year???
I can't remember the last time I ate one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive