Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby Shower Time!

WORKOUT:
90 min weight training
15 mins stair climber

Can I just say that I love weight training?
There it is, I said it.
______________________________

Last night I got to spend LOTS of time with the girls at a baby shower I threw for my fabulous friend Lynzy!
I live by so many fun girls, I have NO good excuse why I don't see them all more often!
I am all about no stress and keeping it simple guys, and of course throwing in some healthy snacks too.
We had hummus on veggies and crackers, grapes, watermelon, punch...
and Jackie went ALL out with her Coldstone ice cream treats. They looked so good!
Jackie even make some extras for the boys and left them in the freezer for when they came home. 
Made Ben's night.
___________________________

How often do you get together with your gal pals???
Does seeing people at the gym count?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive