Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Motivation

Or lack of it I should say. :( 

This is me this morning, kicking myself out the door to get to the gym.
 Don't mind that I am carrying extra running shoes, handheld water bottle, garmin, arm band and other random things all with me to the gym. I seriously couldn't make up my mind what I felt like doing, so I just took everything with me.

I ended up in Step Interval class followed by TurboKick. 
Thank goodness for classes when you feel like a lazy bum!
Workout for the day, check. 

And sometimes that is about all you can say. Ha.

 Breakfast was a yummy salad. Full of veggies and LOTS of red onions. I can't get enough of those lately. That and red pepper flakes, I have been putting them in EVERYTHING! Yum!
My recent go to salad dressing substitute is a little fresh ground pepper, red pepper flakes of course, and some vegetable broth over the top! Really salad dressing is mostly about the moisture. You could use chicken broth too!

I am off I hang out with my madre. Have a great day!
__________________________________

What do you do when you are not your usually motivated self for your workout?
I seriously just make myself get in the car or out the door. Just getting out of the house seems to be the biggest hurdle of all. I have even made Ben kick me out and tell me to leave a few times. Whatever it takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive