Friday, August 5, 2011

Tempo Time!

WORKOUT:
2 mile warm up run
45 min spin class
40 mins additional spinning on my own

I was hoping for an hour spin class today but I understand. Not everyone is a freak like me and secretly hopes all yours instructors kick your trash in class and have you walking out like a sweaty beast. So I just decided to stay on my bike while everyone was cleaning up and heading out for another 15 mins to get my full hour. Well, that turned into 40 mins, opps! I admit, I loved it. I got caught up responding to emails and listening to tunes on my phone. I thought that I would get super bored, but time actually flew by! Win-win. I might have to start doing that more often. ;)

I have been dreaming of some new running shorts for a while and finally got some! 
Believe it or not, this is my first pair of Nike Tempo shorts. Let me just say, they are worth all the talk. They REALLY are perfect when it comes it fit and comfort. I try to avoid spending more than $20 on a pair of workout bottoms or else I am sure I would have gotten some before. There was a sale on all the Tempos though so I was saved. I don't think I will ever go back. I NEED like 40 more pairs. I won't even tell you how long it too me to pick out which color to get. Ridiculous.

I am absolutely in LOVE with this color though. I will probably be wearing these everyday for the next 2 weeks. Promise I will wash them, but don't judge.
_____________________________________

What is your favorite piece of workout wear?
Perfect bottoms or tops that you love??? Hook me up with the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive