Monday, March 21, 2011

Back to Monday

Good morning!

Started off with a nice run with the boys this morning. Boys being, Ben and my bro-in-law Logan. They decided they were going to start running 3 miles a day like 2 weeks ago. They planned to go around 6am and get in like 3 miles. You KNOW I wasn't about to miss out on that. This winter of being stuck on a treadmill has been hard (with training for the SLC Marathon - April 16th) and I am DONE with it. Any chance to get outside and hit the pavement I am there.

So since it is freakishly dark when I wake-up at 4:45am I can't ever venture outside by myself. So somehow I talked them into waking up an EXTRA hour early at 5am AND putting in an extra 2-3 miles. Oh man, I don't know how I pulled that one off but I LOVE it.

WORKOUT:
5 mile run
45 mins weights - chest, biceps and triceps
5 mins abs
10 mins stretching

I have never posted outfits/fashion posts before. So bear with me here. My posing is totally awkward and it's amazing how you don't know what to do with your body sometimes.

Don't think I am trying to be like all, "Check me out, hollaaarr!" on you girl, cause I am totally not. I mean I enjoy reading other blogs and seeing what is going on with this stuff so I figure I am not the only one who does. So whatevs, here is the outfit for the day.

Top: Gap, Pants & Belt: Nordstroms BP, Shoes: Piperlime

Time for work, have a great day!

Do you ever feel super retarded trying to get a decent picture of yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment