Friday, March 18, 2011

Lunges & Lashes

Welcome welcome!

So this little bloggy is about how I do lunges around my house all day and am obsessed with mascara... jk.

But it IS about my ridiculous fixation with fitness and health. Don't worry, I also won't be able to help including my addiction to shopping and other things that really don't matter but you may find entertaining.

I am not an expert! I am just a crazy wife who drives her husband nuts with this stuff so I thought I would drive you all a little batty too. Your welcome.

I am always trying new things and seeing what I can learn along the way. I love to run, lift weights, spin, kickbox, you name it. My fav is marathons of course. I like challenging myself with crazy fitness programs like Jillian Michaels "Making the Cut" and "Live the Life." Someday I will probably do P90X or Insanity. Just a few more times watching those infomercials at the gym at 5am in the morning... and they just might have me.

I even recently ended a 3 month long vegan stint. That had my husband Ben going a little bonkers for sure! I really can't complain he is super supportive and humors my craziness. Babe, you ARE the best.

In real life though, I am a lactose & soy intolerant lady. So you may notice the lack of those lovelies along the way. Yes, I LOVE yogurt/cheese/milk/frozen yogurt as much as the rest of the world but I'm over it. Hallelujah for Almond Milk. Soy on the other hand... that is a tricky one. Start reading your product labels and you will be shocked at how many things contain soy products! It's nutzo!

Enough of that... here we go!

(In case you are wondering what I look like after trying to think of a name for this blog after about 5 hours...)

When you tell your husband to take a picture of you, does he also just take a picture of your giant head!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment