Tuesday, June 21, 2011

And she eats

WORKOUT:
8 mile run
45 min weights - chest/back/biceps

Great run this morning! Can you tell how much I have missed just being able to walk out the door in the morning and have the energy to run as far as my heart desires? It is FABULOUS.

Dare I say that I am starting to get the slightest tint of a tan???

I realize no one would ever notice besides me since I am normally so ghostly white, but I am going to celebrate anyway. ;)
________________________________________

Great news! I got in to see my new doctor today and had a great visit! I am now on a plan put together by a PROFESSIONAL and not just my internet/Google searching. I feel SO much better having an official plan and it is actually easier to follow than what I have already been doing! Yeah for that! It is so frustrating when you are just guessing and trying to figure things out on your own.

I will fill you in on it more later but actually having someone listen and understand my problems and acknowledge them with a plan of action, made my week. :) I hope things continue to get better, cross your fingers!
___________________________

A few carby things I have been enjoying since the stomach attack of death.
Oatmeal with apple butter. 
Oh, how I have missed my oatmeal.
 Puffed millet with crushed Quaker Oatmeal Squares and Golden Puffs mixed with applesauce/apple butter.
I am still staying away from nutty things for now... like Almond milk. This was actually a great combo.
 Simple bfast for two of more oatmeal with raisins and crasins and eggs.
I can't remember the last time Ben and I had the same thing for a meal.
 Rice cakes with apple butter.
Did I mention someone gave me a jar of homemade apple butter and it tastes like crack? It is good in EVERYTHING. Mmmmm....

Super exciting food right??? Ha, you bet it is!
____________________________________

Would you rather have apple butter or jam?
If we are talking homemade raspberry freezer jam, then I don't know if I will be able to choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive