Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Glow

WORKOUT:
3 mile run
45 min weights - lower body & shoulders

I am a little obsessed with the idea of being tan right now. Granted I have NEVER in my life had enough color that anyone would ever consider me tan. I get sun, but when I proudly go to display my tan lines to Ben, I realize that with my said tan I am now just the color of a normal person. Just no longer my stark whiteness. 

Usually I really don't care about being tan though. I embrace my whiteness and picture how great my skin will look when I am in my 40's...
or 60's.
I don't know what has come over me though. I can't help but look at tanning specials and secretly want a spray tan. Tan without the sun damage equals score!
A lot of it is probably to cure my curiosity. I don't even know what I look like with a real tan?

So basically I am curious what your experience is with any of this!

 Do you get spray tans? 

Do you use at home self tanning products? 
If so what have you found is the best? I just might have to try some. I know I am talking tons about spray tans, but in REAL life (the one where I am not made of money) I am curious about some good at home products too.

The only thing I have ever used was Jergen's Natural Glow lotion. Any other good product reviews?

________________________________

More fish!
I know right!?! I think I eat it about once a day. Not a lot of options over here... don't judge.
There is also a lovely side of stir-fried veggies with eggplant, green pepper, cabbage, onion and kale.

That has GOT to be doing some good things for my skin. Perf! ;)
______________________________________

Have you ever had a spray tan?
I hear they look pretty good but that they wear off weird if you are an active person. Like if you sweat a lot it will come off in some places faster than others and can be weird and uneven. Is that true?
If you have gotten a spray tan, how long did it last?
I am worried I might get addicted if I start. If I was made of money, I would be all about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive