Saturday, June 11, 2011

Parade of Homes

WORKOUT:
40 min of pump class
50 min of weights on my own

I got the start time of class wrong this morning! So sad when you walk into a class late! I made up for it and worked for another 50 mins though. I tried out some new machines and got some quality leg work in. It all worked out. :)
_____________________________________

Do YOU do the parade? The parade of homes that is?
This is our second time doing a home parade and we really LOVE it. 
We are obsessed with HGTV. House Hunters, home improvement and remodeling shows... we can't get enough. Totally ironic that we are in the Navy now and won't even be getting a house for quite a while now right? Oh life.
In the mean time we will continue to live through others though. Who doesn't love strapping on blue booties and walking through tons of beautiful homes and pointing things out that you love or hate? We do!
Well... Ben says I am more the one who is always pointing out the things I don't like... I think he just isn't listening when I tell him what I love. He is too busy looking for the full sized basketball courts and theater rooms in the basement levels.
I love seeing all the creative design ideas and staging of the house! I can't wait to buy furniture someday too. Thank goodness at least we can do THAT next year. ;)
___________________________________

And a recent eat...
Talapia, cauliflower and kale. All broiled up to perfection.

I don't know what I would do without a broiler in my oven at this point. I have never used it so much in my life.
____________________________________
Would you rather have a HUGE spacious house with tons of high ceilings? Or something more cozy?
It is fun to see the GIANT homes but they just don't feel inviting to me. I think there is a line that once you get a little too crazy it just starts feeling cold and impersonal. I want a cozy house that feels like a big huge when you walk in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive