Thursday, June 16, 2011

Portion Confusion

WORKOUT:
1 hour pump class
30 min extra free weights
10 min stretching

Helllll-o!

Lots of leg and bum work today! I am all about that!
How do you feel about "tricky" instructors? Like If they tell you that there is 1 more set of something, but really they make you do like 4 more? Do you like being tricked or does it drive you nuts? The new teacher I tried today was a MAJOR trickster. I don't think she was even counting, just waiting to see how many people dropped like flies once their legs gave out. 
She was a little crazy sauce. 
Initially I was thinking she was driving me nuts, but it actually made me work pretty dang hard. 
So alas, I will be going back. ;)
____________________________

1 bag of brussel sprouts is 1 serving right?
And simply 1 fillet of salmon would just be a little snack. Better grab 2.
Grill that up and you have a meal!
It is so funny to me the portion sizes one things I have been eating lately. Like a 1/2 head of cauliflower is 1 serving for me or 2 HUGE heads of broccoli. When you are eating so many veggies and supposed to live off them... you better believe there is no way there is 5 servings sizes for THIS girl in that bag of brussels. 
As I read nutrition facts and portion sizes on bags, I just laugh to myself as I pour the whole thing into my bowl.

Just another wacky meal over here. ;)
_____________________________________

What portion sizes make you laugh as you proceed to eat the entire package?
If we were asking Ben this, he would say a 1/2 gallon of ice cream.
He is the "ying" to my "yang." Made for each other right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive