Thursday, June 23, 2011

Should you workout?

 Fitness and Spice posted this halarious flow chart. I LOVE this.

 Who doesn't need this by their bed for those mornings where your pillow is your best friend and you can't seem to pull yourself out of your blankets?
Or when had a few too many treats in your house?
Pushing the snooze button until you don't HAVE time to work out before your day NEVER has made me happy. Unless I was sick. I would always regret it later in the day.
That isn't really and issue for me now because I can sleep in if I want to and just get my workout in later in the morning. Joys of not working. But man... when I did work and was getting up at 4:45am to get in my workout, I could have used that for some motivation on rough days. Just saying. ;)

____________________________________

When is the hardest time of day for your to workout?
When I worked full time, after work or late afternoon for sure. I don't know how people make it to the gym after their jobs. I gotta go right when I get up. I hate working out with food in my stomach or getting sweaty after I already showered and got dressed for the day. Plus if it is later in the day I can't stop thinking about it till it is done and then I end up dreading it. When I just wake up a go right away there is no time for lazy thoughts to set in and I enjoy it so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive