Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Is That Food?

WORKOUT:
45 min spin class
1.5 mile run
20 min weights - shoulders

I am a little picky when it comes to the instructors for the fitness classes I attend. I have my FAVORITES and I am pretty religious about sticking with those instructors. Today in spin there was a sub, one of my least favorite subs to boot. If I hadn't of seen my great friend Marnae there and she wasn't going to go to spin too... then I might just have grabbed the stuff off my bike I was saving and peaced out. Is that horribly bratty of me? Oh man... I think so.

I don't like a ton of chatting it up, I like them to start class on time and get right to it. I don't go to classes for motivational speeches... I want to work HARD and get SWEATING asap. I love going to classes to get a fun mix-up in my workout but also when I need them to kick me in the butt a little because I may not feel as motivated that day.

If an instructor doesn't seem prepared or is messing with their music the whole time or giving like a million breaks throughout the class... I get a little frustrated. Does anyone share that with me? I feel like a total brat right now writing this. PLEASE tell me I am not the only one here!?!

All in all, I am glad I went to the class anyways. Lazy pants over here probably wouldn't have been super motivated on the elliptical for an hour. ;)
____________________________________

I agree, it is borderline to consider this real food.

Hard boiled eggs in lettuce with salt and pepper?
 It ain't pretty, but when you are pooped from shopping and need food STAT it does the trick. 
At least that is until you have time to broil more mounds of broccoli. Which, don't worry I did.
___________________________________

A much needed shopping trip finally occurred. Whew! You know when your wardrobe needs a serious pick me up? I always feel that way every spring, who am I kidding. You just get tired of wearing the same warm weather things and dark colors and are ready for something fresh!

Like a fedora!
 I have been eying on of these babies FOREVER. I had a constant battle in my head if they were ridiculous or really great. I also had to see if they would stick around past B. Spears tramping around with them. Did I say tramping? Opps. 
Oh wait... that WAS the correct word to use.

Anyways... the hat was a total random purchase but I decided I am just going to own it. So far... love it.

I love knowing that if I need a shopping buddy I have a sister-in-law who shares my love of shopping. All I have to say is "sales" and "park city outlets" and she is there! No boys were allowed on this trip. We didn't want anyone spoiling our fun.

I am all about snagging great deals. This trip didn't disappoint. I think I spent about $150 and snagged 8 tops, a dress, the fedora, earrings...
 AND 1 shirt for Ben.
Success? You bet.

I found the PERFECT summer t-shirts at J. Crew. I bought 3, I LOVE them so much. I might have to go back and get every other color too.

_____________________________________

Do you love to shop?
Um... is my name Holley?
I love clothes and fashion. I can't help myself. 
Life without them would be very VERY sad. 

Do you buy clothes for your hubby/boyfriend when they are not there?
I used to not ever but it takes Ben some coercing to spend money on clothes for himself. I decided it was easier to just start bringing things home. It's working out pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive