Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sleep is Priceless

WORKOUT:
1 hour pump class
30 mins extra free weights

How many nights of restless sleep does it take in order for me to easily convince Ben that we should buy a new AC unit for our bedroom?

Three. Three terrible nights of tossing and turning in bed wanting to die. That could NOT keep going on. It isn't even getting HOT outside yet! I think we both got about 4 hours of dosing in and out of sleep the past few nights. Dreadful.

Not only is our current window unit simply not pumping out enough cold air but it has started sounding like a jet engine in our window. Very soothing to sleep to, let me assure you.

I thought it might take more convincing as Ben tends to handle the heat at night much better than me, but minutes after I brought the idea up to him, we were headed to Home Depot. Must have been that terrible night on the couch he had last night. 

I made sure I tested them all out. It was imperative to get the COLDEST one.
Fans are basically useless, I don't even know why they have this section in the store. 
THANK YOU Home Depot. 
My life is saved.

Ben installed it as SOON as we got home. I didn't waste anytime to try it out. A nap was calling my name.
I woke up with a cold nose. 
Heaven.

Maybe I can actually wear pajamas to bed tonight.
Too much information?

Today feels like Christmas.
______________________________

Would you rather be FREEZING at night or SWEATING???
Freezing, that is for sure. I would rather drown under piles of blankets than be flailed out in my bed with no escape from the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive