Saturday, June 4, 2011

She's Back!

WORKOUT:
45 min spin bike
2.5 mile run
30 min legs

Where were we???
Sorry about the break! I needed one. 


I didn't die, have a midlife crisis (I am only 27 for crying out loud) or get deathly ill. Well.. I actually WAS sick along the way, but that is besides the point. ;)

I have a bad habit. Usually it's good but sometimes it can bite me in the behind. I am an ALL or nothing girl. I want to eat healthy healthy HEALTHY or I want to sit on the couch and eat candy all night. I want to run a marathon or not even call myself a runner. I want to be the best little blogger I can be or not even try. Ridiculous right? I know. 

Basically blogging is TIME consuming! Who knew right? Totally kidding. Posting twice a day and trying to keep up with life in general amidst things that have been going on was getting to me. I was stressing out about things that didn't matter and I finally stopped and asked myself why I was letting myself get so wound up about it. I quit my job for crying out loud, I should feel like I am on vacation and loving having a lazy summer! I shouldn't be spending way to many hours in front of the computer when it is beautiful outside and all I really want to do is things like taking walks to the local craft store and chatting with the neighbors I see on the way. Randomly stopping by my friends houses and try get them to let me hold their chubby babies. Important stuff!

 I realize it is all in my head. If there is something that I need to get done in a day, I have a hard time relaxing or being able to cut loose until I have done it. So with the in-law's moving in, lots of hair clients, me continuing to being exhausted all the time from the Candida Diet and getting sick... I had to let something slip. Sorry it had to be this!

Not to mention when you are tired like a grandma all the time, eating BORING food and having less than energetic workouts... you don't really feel like you have tons of exciting things to share.

I am glad to be posting again and going to make myself take a major CHILL PILL and not try to be such a perfectionist all the time. If I can't post one day because I get a last minute social invite to party it up, oh well! No worries! 

(You might be thinking right now how TRULY nutz I am. I realize this... but I am still trying to convince myself a little bit even as I am writing this.)

Enough about that though, what have I been up to you ask? Well...

-Eating LOTS of this...

(Eggs, Broccoli Slaw and Sweet Peas)
-Shopping
-Crafting
-Sleeping
-Eating more of THIS...

(Catfish with broiled jicama and green peppers with celery on the side.)
-Cleaning
-Sleeping... did I say that already?

-And more of THIS...
(Green GREEN salad. Lettuce, celery, cilantro, green onions and a little jicama. Sprinkled with lemon juice and coconut oil.)
 -And lastely drinking lots of this.
(Ginger Tea)
There were lots of other random things too like basically enjoying having no schedule whatsoever and finally starting to feel like I am on vacation like I SHOULD feel!

I will catch you up in the next while of all the randomness of the past week or so. I will warn you though, I have been getting questions about what I have been eating on this crazy diet and have about a bazillion pictures of plates full of greenery. I fully intend to post them all. Your welcome in advance. ;)

It's been 3 weeks on the Candida Diet. Can you believe that? Whew!
I will write an update on how it is going soon.

Missed you guys!
____________________________________

What have YOU been up too!!!
I am SO behind on reading anyone's blogs. Please forgive.

Do you ever feel like you need to check out of life for a little while?
Obviously yes, I think it is totally healthy though and you always come back feeling more refreshed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive