Monday, June 13, 2011

She Does Bad Things - At Yogurtland

This is a NO JUDGING ZONE.
Let's just get that out in the open.

This is more of a confession than anything, well... and maybe so I can look at these beautiful pictures of deliciousness again and remember how WONDERFUL it tasted.

A girls got to do what a girls got to do. 

After THREE straight days of nothing but Yogurtland on the brain... I caved. Literally I had been talking myself out of it for days. Finally, the moment of weakness came. I was laying on my bed trying to nap to get it out of my head and I snapped.

I ended up here.
Feel free to zoom in on my guilty face.
No this was NOT okay for me to eat. In no way should I have this on my Candida Diet and besides that entire point... I am lactose intolerant! It was naughty of me in every shape and form. I had to get it out of my system though. And shoot... after almost a month of eating no sugar (including fruit) you really can't blame me.

I went fully knowing that I was going to make myself sick and pay for it later. I was in such a crazy sauce mood I didn't even care. Just look at that face of joy.
I decided if I was going to get sick I was going to go big. I tasted EVERY single flavor there... which were all super yummy. Then I decided on Red Velvet Cupcake, Cinnamon and Double Thin Mint.

Ben and I both decided the cinnamon was the BEST flavor. It rocked my world.
For good measure I threw on some animal cookies, oreo, reeses, and snickers bits. ALL lactose forbidden foods as well.

I enjoyed EVERY SINGLE BITE. 
For this already slow eater you can only imagine how much I savored this.

My ONLY regret? Not piling more animal cookies on there. 
Mmm... those take me back to my childhood.

This place IS like crack. Now I can see why everyone is so addicted to it. It's probably good I can't eat this in real life, or I might gain 50 pounds.
______________________________

What is your favorite frozen yogurt place?
Not to be cliche, but I have to say this is the best place I have tried. Prior to my lactose intolerance days that is.
What is your favorite flavor?
Oh man, I better stop talking about this. I don't trust myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive