Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!

WORKOUT:
8.1 mile run

My run this morning was really fun! People really come out for the 4th around here and really go all out for the parade. It was fun to run through everything and get to see everyone out and about celebrating. I finished just in time to get home to watch the parade and meet up with the family! 
_________________________________

Happy 4th of July!

This is one of my FAVORITE holidays.

What is better than summer sunshine, family, BBQ-ing, parades and fireworks!

I am out partying with the fam, but here are a few photos from last year!

Badminton extravaganza...
 Getting patriotic at the parade...
And watching fireworks!
I swear we bought the glow sticks for the kids but I admit we had our share of fun playing with them too.

I hope you have a fabulous day!
_________________________________
Do you consider yourself pretty patriotic???
Not that I go around with a flag painted on my face on the 4th, but I am pretty patriotic. ;)  It is such a HUGE blessing to live in America with all of the freedoms we have. Not to mention how many people have given their lives to preserve it. It is so easy to take it all for granted so I am glad we have this time to reflect and remember how blessed we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment