Friday, July 15, 2011

Randoms

WORKOUT:
5 mile run
45 min spin class
10 in abs
15 min stretching

LOVED getting my spin on today! It was a good sweaty class... PERFECT! My hamstrings and calves have been feeling tight this week. I had good intentions of hitting up a late night yoga class twice. I am no good at getting to the gym in the evening hours though so needless to say it didn't happen. 9pm class? I guess not everyone is a grandma like me. A good yoga session would feel REALLY good on my tight leggies so hopefully that happens soon.
___________________________________

2 Random Things

1. Random Dream - I was sitting in class room full of people and Brad Pitt was among a group standing in the front of the room. I leaned over to the person next to me and told them how I was so glad Brad Pitt was back and how I had really missed seeing him because he is so attractive and not bad to look at. Then I looked over to who I was talking to and saw it was Angelina Jolie. I was totally embarrassed but then she was like, "Oh no, don't worry, I totally agree with you!" So weird. Am i secretly obsessed with Brad? Maybe that isn't such a bad thing.
Source
Say what you will about Bradjelina, for a celebrity couple, they are pretty great. I mean, you couldn't get much more of a power couple if you tried. Plus those kids are totally cute.
Source
2. New Nail Color - I just tried my new nail color I snagged yesterday at the beauty store and am totally obsessed with it! I ended up painting my toes AND nails with it.
Source
It probably has something to do with the fact that I am a little obsessed with anything bronze, tan or golden right now. The glittery bronze is making me really happy. 
______________________________________

What made YOUR day today?
Glittery polish and spin class! And POSSIBLY the self tanner I also tried today. I finally got the guts to try some. If I am magically golden bronze in 4 hours, that just might take the cake today. Please hold your laughter from my ridiculous attempts and getting a tan. I never really cared before, I don't know what is up with me this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment