Saturday, April 2, 2011

Blogging Buds

WORKOUT:
12 mile run
Lots of stretching

My legs felt a little heavy today but I loved seeing everyone outside running. I think the more people I get to wave at as I run, the happier I am. I really felt like spinning today. I even debated getting up really early to get my run done in time to make it to the class. That was just silliness though. On Saturday mornings I DO NOT wake up to an alarm clock. I think that is a good rule. 
_________________________________
The almond butter I got at Costco has been getting a lot of use. I am pretty good at thinking of excuses to use it. Like making almond butter toast with bananas and agave drizzled on top.


Or just sticking my finger in it.
And this little frozen treat came in handy last night when I needed a little sweet treat.

I had some with my vegan chocolate chips, sprinkles, marshmallows and pretzels.
___________________________________________

This afternoon I got to play with my new blogging buddies! Janae is so good for planning things like this. I totally love an excuse to just talk about running and not feel like I am boring the other person. They totally talked me into getting a Garmin too. Apparently there are sweet deals to be had. Done! Now I just need to convince Ben.
Ben, Janae said I DESERVE a Garmin since I am a crazy runner face. She said she would write me a permission note saying I can get one. Soooo.... can I!? can I!? I think it would change my life.
I loved meeting all you girls! I can't wait till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive