Sunday, April 10, 2011

Da Pump

Ben likes to ask me if I have ever had "The Pump" before. I didn't even know what he was talking about the first time. Apparently, I need to study up on Arnold. 


"Really tight feeling like your skin is going to explode at any moment... it feels fantastic." -Arnold

I think that is the best/funniest quote ever. Feels fantastic when you skin is about to explode?

Have you ever had "The Pump" before? I have... but now that I hear it described like that, I might have to avoid it for fear I will explode. Please remember to say it with an Arnold accent like we do, "Da Pump!"

So I guess bulging biceps and busting out of your sleeves runs in the marriage. Somebody was PUMPED after their workout.


I thought it would be fun to make a more thorough list of AMAZING celebrity arms. How could I forget ladies like Jillian Michaels and Kelly Ripa!?! I am a wacko. 

So leave a comment and tell me who I should include or whose arms you admire! I will compile them in a fun post for us all to view.
______________________________________

Recent eats, Gobble Gobble Meatloaf. (Turkey Meatloaf if you want to be boring...)

THE PLAN: Make meatloaf using lean ground turkey and cram as many veggies in the recipe as 
I can... without Ben noticing.

GOBBLE GOBBLE MEATLOAF

2 lb Lean Ground Turkey
8oz Tomato Sauce
1 C. Shredded Carrot
1 C. Shredded uncooked Sweet Potato
1/2 C. Garbanzo Beans, smashed
1 C. Frozen Spinach, drain as much as possible

2 TB Molasses
1 TB Apple Cider Vinegar
4 Garlic Cloves
1/2 tsp Cloves
1 TB Ground Mustard
1/2 C. Oat Flour
1 C. Oats
3 eggs

Salt & Pepper

It was yummy on a bed of arugula and tomatoes. Drizzle some ketchup or BBQ sauce over that and you are ready to go. Ben made a mean sandwich out of it later too. 


This recipe was purely me throwing things in a bowl and mixing them up. It took a while to bake because it had a lot of moisture in it. So if you venture to make it, just be mindful of not making it too moist. Also, you probably want to cut this recipe down, cause this made a TON! But Ben was okay with that. :)

__________________________________________

I went to the CUTEST baby shower and brought home some treats for Ben. If I can't enjoy them then someone else should right?
(Cheesecake bites, Red Velvet Cupcakes and sugar cookies with nutella and strawberries.)

These will probably just make his muscles bigger anyways.
__________________________________________

Who are your favorite celebrity's arms!?

Have you ever had "Da Pump"!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive