Friday, April 8, 2011

PB Protein Balls!

This is a gift, from ME to YOU! It is a gift of deliciousness. 
The thing is, you don't even have to feel bad when you eat these. All things good and wonderful are inside. 

Now, you might think I am over reacting a little but you are talking to someone who is seriously limited when it comes to treats. Need I remind you... no dairy means ruling out most desserts. Plus, peanut butter!?! That always makes things EVEN better. But really, these babies are good for you. 

Now before I dare take ANY credit for these, you must know that I got this recipe from an expert, The Fitnessita. She has nutrition facts included on her page if you are interested. I change a couple things but here it is. 

 PB PROTEIN BALLS

2 TB Protein Powder
2 TB Natural Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
2 TB Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
1 TB Agave
Pinch of Cinnamon
Taste of Chocolate (I use my tiny vegan chocolate chips, they are perfect.)

Mix them all up in a bowl and roll into 4 balls. DONE!

You know I love small recipes, so if this is just for you, this is the PERFECT amount. I think the smaller recipe helps me savor them a little more. They are so tiny and fun, it would be a LITTLE too easy for me to pop lots of them in my mouth. 

Did you make them?! 
Tell me what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive