Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Positive Energy

WORKOUT:
3.1 mile run
35 min weights - chest/biceps
15 min stretching

Today I got to do my lifting with Ben! It was fun to have someone spot me on a few exercises so that I could add in extra weight and mix it up a little. I even got to spot HIM on a couple things. 
Okay... maybe once. But hey... that counts.

I think I saw some of Da Pump going on.
______________________

I am almost ready to start a countdown with you... ALMOST.
_____________________________________

A treat was in order for SOMEONE who made my day recently.

Marble Cheesecake. He said it tasted like a stick of butter. I replied, "Ew!" and he said, "In a good way." He sent his compliments to the chef. Ha.
____________________________________
I was reading Megan's blog and it got my wheels turning.

We are all so strong and capable of so much more than we give ourselves credit for.

It is amazing the power of your mental attitude. The mind is so powerful and we don't use it enough.
 If you tell yourself you can do it, you WILL!

Can you run a marathon? Can you lose 10lbs? Can you get the job of your dreams?
Yes! Yes! YES!

When you are tired, fatigued and think you are spent... dig down inside yourself and scoop out that last bit of energy and POWER through it! 
You will be amazed at how much more YOU can give.
 
Build yourself a support group. Surround yourself with people that BELIEVE in you and want to see you succeed. Whether that is people in your daily life or making friends through blogging and finding people who inspire and push you. You are no different than the people you look up to. You can accomplish just as much and even MORE! You just have to do the work.

What are your goals for this summer?

Push yourself! Get in the best shape of your life!

Sign up for a race! 5K, 1/2 or full marathon! 
Do something to make yourself happy, reach your goals and feel alive.

And this isn't just about fitness or nutrition, this is with anything in your life.

Take advantage of who you are now and OWN IT!

Enough pep talk from me? I got a little excited. I love to see people reach their goals. ;)

__________________________________
Ben made some more delicious bread last night. 
Not that noteworthy, as it is a frequent happening in our house.
We go through a lot of bread.
The noteworthy part is that I will soon be sharing the recipe with you.
___________________________________


What are your goals? What do you want to achieve THIS summer???

Who is your support group???

Tell me! So i can be your support group too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive