Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Yesterday there was MUCH more FABULOUS family time. 

The girls headed off to play while the boys had a work party in the garage. 
We didn't want to be in their way, you know... distract them.

Heather, me, Christine and Maren.

We got some lunch and talked and talked... which was the best part. 

 I am LOVING the springtime blooms that are out. It is about time right?!?
 After shopping, running errands and chatting it up even more... I met my twin.
Logan & Maren got an Ipad for graduation. I usually am not that nuts about techy stuff, but I NEED one.
Ben is not convinced yet. This is going to take a LOT of creativity.
Dinner happened at Mimi's Cafe.
I had a side salad with raspberry vinaigrette and Mahi Mahi.
 After the fish was "de-buttered" so I could eat it, they also left out the taste. I know it can be tricky when you have dietary restrictions... but really... I cook more flavorful fish in 5 mins.
 And can we talk about the presentation? So sad right?
Oh well... I just ended up drenching it with the rest of my raspberry vinaigrette. It worked out okay.


Do you have special requests when you go to restaurants for dietary restrictions???
I really try to be SUPER polite when ordering cause I know it kinda stresses the server out. It is pretty frustrating though when they totally screw up your order anyway. The first time they brought my meal out the fish was slathered in buttery sauce and so were the potatoes. Um... hello? I mean they fixed it, but when you are already starving... it's not super fun to wait another 10 mins for your food to be remade. 
Not to complain, but this JUST happened at Red Robin last weekend too.
Maybe they were trying to stick it to me when they brought out my uber bland fish later.
Have you ever been a waiter? 
Are people like me TOTALLY annoying?
Probably... I am sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive