Saturday, April 23, 2011

Graduation Station

WORKOUT:
50 min weights - chest/back/shoulders
10 min abs

You KNOW you got a good workout when you realize you are grunting and exhaling loud enough that maybe a couple people around you can hear you. Sweet, I am turning into a dude.
_______________________________

 I talked Ben into wandering around the mall today and scored a new workout top at Gap.
$4.99 are you out of your mind?
The straps criss cross in the back which is my favorite part.
Ben was sweet and brought me some take-out for lunch. 
It was some DELICIOUS curry from Spicy Thai.
Which reminds me I need to make more room in my life for Thai food. So good.

In case you thought baby carrots just grew in the ground, all tiny and cute...
 Think again. THAT was a little frightening when I was reaching in for some carrots. 
Like a giant creepy finger in the bag. I didn't eat it, don't know if I will be able to later. 
It's totally weirding me out.

Quick salad for dinner.
(Romain, tomato, parsley, chicken, celery, sweet potato and craisins.)
 Then it was time for Graduation with the family!
Logan and Maren both graduated from BYU and it was fun to celebrate with them!

We had a fun night with Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes, (sorry no pic-I was a little sad I couldn't eat one cause they looked SOOO good), games and lots of laughs.
When Ben's parents come to visit, it is always a fun time and gets everyone together. 
I am SPOILED to have such sweet and wonderful in-laws. 

_______________________________________

Did you attend a graduation this weekend? 
Tis the season!
Our's was 2 1/2 hours long! Holy cow! I don't remember either of Ben's being that long. Is that normal?
That sneaky little girl in the photo behind me just might have been kicking my seat throughout the program. Little stinker.

What is your favorite Easter candy?
I admit, I bought some treats for Ben and I might have cracked some open early to snack on. The Easter edition of Lifesavers Gummies are really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive