Sunday, May 15, 2011

15+ hours to my bed

We are barreling home from Kansas and will be back to Utah today! 15.5 hours is a LONG time to drive. It always seems like the first 10 hours go by pretty quick but those last few hours can get a little rough. Isn't that the way it is with any road trip? You are just ready to get to your destination.

Time with family was great though and I will update you on the fun times tomorrow!

I am excited to see my bed again. I am not very fun when I don't get enough sleep. I have a LONG date with Mr. Mattress when I get home.
__________________________________

Recent eats...
Quick Tomato Soup with garbanzo beans, corn, collard greens, lean ground turkey and a bunch of spices.

Dessert was Coconut Raisin Couscous. 

Which was GREAT with Almond Milk. 
______________________________

Sorry this post is SUPER short and pretty exciting right? ;) But I will be back in full force tomorrow!
Love you guys!

Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY if you haven't already!
I mean, if you don't... I guess I can just keep it all for myself... which might not be that bad. ;)
______________________________

What fun things did YOU do this weekend?
 Watched Ben battle it out in a brotherly tether ball competition. I was proud, there were skillz. I was never good at that game growing up. I think my height was a little bit of a handicap.

Do you look forward to starting off a new week? Love Mondays or hate them???
I know with not working a normal job anymore, Monday isn't the same as it used to be. I still think there is something refreshing about starting a new week though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive