Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Apricot Protein Ballz!

Time for yumminess. Is that a word? I don't even know.

I found this FABULOUS recipe from Christina over at I love feta cheese.


I always love a new ballz recipe. They are such great go to treats and pre-workout snacks.

Here is what you will need.


1/4 cup chopped apricots
1/4 cup quick oats
1/4 cup PB
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp agave
1 tsp melted coconut oil
1/4 cup protein powder

(I also added a splash of almond milk to help mine stick together.)

Then you mix it all up, easy peasy and roll them into ballz!

This recipe makes 10 ballz with about 98 calories each, 4 grams of fat and 6 grams of protein.

I didn't count very well, and ended up with 9. Opps! 
I am TOTALLY okay with that.

I was a little skeptical about the apricot/pb combo, but they are a yummy for sure. Come to think of it, I don't know what I have had with PB that I DID'T think was good. ;)

These little ballz made for a perfect snack along side my apple.


If you are more of a pb and chocolate kind of person, you can also try this recipe.
_________________________________

If you are in need of some racing fuel, check out See Ali Eat See Ali Run and her fun giveaway!

_________________________________

What is the weirdest thing you have tried with PB and ended up loving?
I have heard of people liking pickles and PB. Is that good???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive