Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Honey dew and sunday outfit

WORKOUT:
6 mile run
60 min elliptical

I am CRAVING chocolate. Why? Because Janae had to go and talk about skittles, chocolate and fro-yo on her blog. Why does she do that to me? AH! I am feeling weak. If I could EAT Yogurtland... I would be there RIGHT NOW.



___________________________________

Last night was Pizza Factory with the girlies!


There was cute babies, GIRL talk and LOTS of salad! 3 of my favorite things.


Ruth, Rachelle, Janae, Julia, Ashley, ME and Stephanie!

LOVED seeing you all and LOVED being around people who ate just as big of salads as me!
Fabulous group of girls! Thanks for getting me out of the house and giving me a reason to get dressed for the day! Hey, I need a little more convincing these days.
__________________________________

Melons are coming our way! Woot woot!

I had honeydew, strawberries and bananas all before the hour of 9:00 am.


That is what I call the start to a GREAT day. Keep it coming!


_____________________________________

Sad day, I didn't get into the St. George Marathon. I figured if it was meant to be I would, so I guess I will be making other fall marathon plans. 


Top of Utah in Logan is a few weeks before St. George but I have already done that race twice. I mean, it's a great race, but I would like to try something new. Any other good race recommendations around Sept-Oct???
__________________________________

Rachelle is hosting a giveaway for some running socks, Yogurtland gift card and Chili's gift certificate!
If you need some new sockies or a free date, you should check it out!

Janae has a giveaway too! Do you need new running shoes???
__________________________________

When you are craving a treat, what do YOU eat?
I try to pick something REMOTELY healthy. Just sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth and that has some nutritional value too. I have NO idea what I want right now though.  Hmm... what to snack on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive