Monday, May 9, 2011

Boys Choice

WORKOUT:
4 mile run
45 min weights - chest/biceps/shoulders
60 min step class
5 min abs

Rain rain go away! I think it has been raining for 48 hours straight. Great for my freshly planted garden but not so great for our morning runs. So instead of heading outdoors, I got to introduce Ben to the cinema room at the gym. I think he was a fan. Now if Mr. Front Desk Man would remember to switch the movies and then finally push "play," I think Ben would like it even more.

 Don't they know I am trying to get this guy hooked on running???

__________________________________

Date night this weekend was boys choice.


We saw THOR.

I think that movie poster should have said, "The God of Ridiculously Cut Abs." Either way.

If you are surprised about this movie choice, you SHOULDN'T be.



Ben loves all things that combine movies and super-heroes.

Don't even TRY to have a hypothetical conversation with him about what super hero power you would possess, IF you could have one. You will quickly find out you are having a completely SERIOUS conversation and that he has thought about this A LOT.

Reason #54 that I love my purse. I can fit ANYTHING in there.
Give me your car, I will make it work.


All my normal "way to much stuff in my purse" plus 2 water bottles, all food pictured below, camera and sunnies. And there was still ample room.

If I was stranded on a dessert island, the 1 thing I should probably take with me would be my purse. I could probably live out of that for a week.

Leftover Easter treats saved Ben for his movie snacks. He quickly ACCUSED me of hiding them from him when I reminded him that he could bring those. Hey, not my fault! I don't know HOW he could forget about a giant chocolate bunny.


My snacks. Apple, carrots and Apricot Protein Ballz. I like to have a selection.


I think I am a sandwich bag queen. Ziploc should sponser me.
Did you hear that Ziploc???
_____________________________________

Have you seen THOR? Did you like it?
Honest, I was pleasantly suprised. I liked it more than I thought I would.

What is the last movie you saw just for your boyfriend/hubby???
Prior to this? The Rocketeer. I really thought Ben was kidding when he wanted to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive