Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Objects are BIGGER than they appear

WORKOUT:
45 min spin class
25 min weights - shoulders/tricpes
20 min pilates - focusing on legs

My sleep schedule is still a little wacky from the trip this weekend. It felt good to get up at my normal time and kick it to the gym. I got to see my favorite ladies! Janae and Julia! Should I add on to my workout list, "20 mins of chatting with friends"? If I am IN the gym, that counts right?
_______________________________________

Celebration dinner was at Famous Dave's! Vance ordered a bunch of "Trash Cans" for everyone to share. 


They are served on actual trash can lids. No joke.

 That is a LOT of FOOD! There was 4 of these for everyone to share... yes... we had some SERIOUS leftovers.


Little Miss Special Needs, had to order her own meal. So I started off with a salad...


And then had the Beef Tenderloin with Grilled Pineapple.


It was really good but I admit, I snuk a fair share of fries off the Trash Can as well. I couldn't help myself.


Food, family and good conversation! Oh and did I mention FOOD?!


I don't think anyone wants to see ribs or meat in that quantity again for a LONG time.


Though I bet if there was some of this in the fridge right now, Ben would still eat it. ;)
 ______________________________________

Would you order something called a "Trash Can" at a restaurant?
I admit, the whole idea is pretty funny and everything that came on it looked REALLY good. Go big or go home, right?
When you go out to eat, do you stay after and chat or peace out as soon as you are done?
We stayed and talk and TALKED! Which is great, I am all about it. Sometimes you can tell the servers are trying to kick you out, that kinda bugs me sometimes... I mean I don't usually stay after THAT long, but I go out for the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive