Monday, May 23, 2011

Some kids lie

WORKOUT:
30 min elliptical
3 min run
45 min weights - shoulders/triceps/abs

After 2 weeks of resting for my Achilles Tendon, I finally tried out a run today. So far so good! 


I am going to ice it again today though just to make sure and then give it another try tomorrow! Cross your fingers for me!
____________________________________

Today's lunch was stir fry with broccoli, onions, garlic, jicama and chicken.


Jicama stir fried is super good.
___________________________________

On a random note... A cute little boy in front of me in church yesterday turned to his mom and told her I looked like the pretty lady on Ghost Whisperer. Jessica Love Hewitt. 


It must have been the hair because I really don't look like her. Either way, I am in LOVE with that kid. ;)


This outfit is full of closet staples. You know those things you have that you know you can always rely on and pull out real quick? Staple skirt, shoes, cardigan, and jewelry made it pretty easy to get dressed today.
________________________________

Has anyone ever told you that you look like a celebrity?
In high school people always said Julia Stiles, I had blonde hair back then so that probably had something to 

What are you favorite closet staples?
Having great shoes, bottoms and cardigans are the best. Then you can always change it up with fun accessories and tops etc. When you have quality pieces to work around it just makes everything look so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive