Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dinner with Friends

WORKOUT:
45 min spin class
60 min elliptical
50 min kick boxing class

Cardio, I love you. I am so glad we are friends again.

I have been wanting to try the kick boxing class I went to this morning for a while now. Rumor had it, they used real punching bags and the class was a blast.

No one mentioned moving these babies to set up for class would be one of the hardest things I would have to do though.


Seriously!?! These things are RIDICULOUS to move.

That aside, the class was SO fun! I really like Turbo Kick, but actually being able to punch and kick something made it a whole new mix-up. I used my weight training gloves today since I wanted to see if I liked the class first before I invested... but you really gotta wear boxing gloves.



I just might have stopped on the way home and got some real gloves. Next time that punching bag is gonna get it.
_________________________________

Last night we got to have our FABULOUS friends over. 


Food AND fun conversation is the best!


You KNOW I made a big old salad to go with our Turkey Spaghetti.


And MAYBE I forgot about the garlic bread in the oven.  That happens more than I would like to admit.
Thank you Ben for saving it before it was beyond saving.


________________________________

I am thinking about signing up for the Las Vegas Marathon in December! 
Has anyone done it before?
Loved it? Not impressed?
Should I sign-up? What do you think!?!

Do you burn your garlic bread?
Tell me you do. My Mom is notorious for doing that so it KILLS me when I do. Plus... I LOVE garlic bread.  It's always such a shame, but I always still eat it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive