Wednesday, May 18, 2011

4 Years!

Today is our anniversary! Woo woo!

What exciting things do we have planned today? Um... cleaning and organizing the house?
Don't be jealous.

We plan to do our celebrating when we hit up our vacation in the near future. We aren't completely lame. 

We have T-minus days until the in-laws move back and we have some major things to knock off our "To Do" list. I am actually looking forward to it a little. I love having things in their place and a clean house. Not to mention throwing things away. I LOVE throwing things in the trash! Isn't that so weird? I think it is liberating. De-cluttering your life. Don't believe me? Try it. Just don't throw anything important away.

For reals though, I am so lucky to be married to such a GOOD man who always makes me want to be better and is SO supportive. 


Marriage is great for growth and some serious introspection. It brings out the best but also shows us our biggest flaws. It is amazing to have such a supportive spouse who is always there along the way and not only ENDURES my craziness and irrational emotions at times but who has been brain washed into thinking that he is lucky to have ME! 


He is the more patient, kind and sweeter person for sure. Did I mention PATIENT? Yeah, that is not my strong suit.


4 years feels like it has FLOWN by but I also can't help but look back at our wedding and think how we looked like such babies! 


We still are babies, who am I kidding. 

I refuse to acknowledge am an any older than 23.

Can't wait for the next year and the next year and on to eternity! Great adventures are coming our way... I can feel it! ;)

I am so happy I get to have my best friends with me along for the ride!


_____________________________________

Do you have any fun anniversary traditions?
We have been rolling it into vacations lately. Last year we stayed at a bed and breakfast for a while before heading down to southern Utah for a little vacation. Another year we went to LA and hit up Disneyland, saw Wicked, did the beach and all that good stuff. That was a great trip!
What is your favorite part about your anniversary???
Mine is the little sweet stuff. I love a thoughtful handmade card. BEST gift he could give.

Unless we are talking diamonds... then that is a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive