Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mama

I hope you all had a GREAT Mother's Day!



My mom is the BUSIEST BEE I think I have EVER met. She is a go-go-GO getter. I think she has made about a millions quilts, canned an infinite amount of produce and gardened her little green thumbs to the bone.

Growing up, you never think you will turn out like your mom... and honestly kind of fear it.
Maybe it is perspective or else I am a WHOLE lot smarter than I used to be... but I am THANKFUL for each little trait we have in common. This woman can do it all and if I can do half as much I will count that as success! I admire her amazing ability to love and serve everyone around her.


I am glad I got to spend time with my mom this weekend and spoil her a little.

Chocolate is the way to her heart.

 More than once I have gone to get something out of her purse only to find an entire FULL sized chocolate bar in there! She said she kept it in there for "emergencies." Apparently my mom gets into a lot of trouble to need that whole thing in there.

I stocked up her stash a little and gave them to her right before we had dinner. 


Of course she opened them RIGHT up to taste them. She couldn't wait till after dinner!

I sure love you mom, AND all your chocolate fixations!


_____________________________

How was YOUR Mother's Day!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive