Sunday, May 8, 2011

PowerBar Love

YESTERDAY'S WORKOUT:
12 mile run
35 min pilates

It is time to get back on track as far as long runs go, the Utah Valley Marathon coming up. It is sneaking right around the corner! With the rest I was giving my quads since the SLC Marathon, the longest I had run prior to this was 6 miles. The weather was PERFECT and it felt GREAT to get out and have a good run!


I forgot that the Provo Marathon was actually going on that day though during my run. It looked like it was a pretty small race as I never saw more than a handful of people. My planned run actually ran right along with the course for my last 6 miles. It was kind of funny as people thought I was in the race and were cheering me on, telling me I looked great and to keep it up!

Hey Thanks! I'll take it. :)

 Maybe I do have a confession though. I did hit up 1 water stop. But they wanted me to have it so bad! I didn't want to hurt their feelings.

I mentioned before about my LOVE for PowerBar Energy Gels. I tried the vanilla flavor and it was JUST as good! Really, like I ate it slowly and thought... this ISN'T supposed to taste so GOOD! It was like vanilla taffy or something. I don't know... but I am buying more for sure.

 ___________________________________

Salad lunch was spinach, lean ground turkey, tomato and carrots with hot sauce and lime juice. I toasted up a corn tortilla on the side for a little crunch too.


Ben's had a tuna sandwich with all the fix-ins.


____________________________________

Remember the fumes of death? Well the floors are done and they look so nice!


Check out the before and after.

I guess all those brain cells were worth it.

____________________________________

Are you a hardcore GU fan? 
What is your favorite brand of energy gel and flavor???
No need for any of us to be eating the icky ones. Let's help each other out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive